Scholarships OpportunitIes: TOEFL Scholarship for Orphans | Apply Now For Luck
We at CustomEssayMeister believe that many of our bright students are buried in various life circumstances that hinder them from reaching their full potential, and we would like to help.
We are offering financial aid to students who come from a parentless, single-parent households, and to those who are supporting their own schooling worth up to $1,000 for any educational purpose such as tuition fee, student loan, textbooks, or any required equipment.
We would like to give you a chance for your educational right because in this rapidly changing world, education is the key that unlocks life’s great opportunities.
We are offering a $1,000 worth of financial aid for those in need. The applicant must be:
- High school or College student with at least one academic year left to fulfill
- Half-orphan or orphan (lost one parent or both)
- Aged 17 to 22 years old
TOEFL SCHOLARSHIP | ABOUT TOEFL SCHOLARSHIP
The TOEFL test is a popular option for students to meet the English-language requirements for scholarships.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TOEFL SCHOLARSHIP
To apply for most scholarships, you have to speak English. To test your English language proficiency
Benefits Of TOEFL SCHOLARSHIP
An endowment of $1000.00 USD will be awarded to the winning entries. It can be allotted to tuition fees and other related expenses (textbooks, miscellaneous academic fees, equipment, payment for student loan).
TOEFL SCHOLARSHIP Application
For interested and eligible students, you are required to submit the following so we can evaluate your application:
1. A filled-out application form
2. The essay must be (1) 800-1,000 words only, (2) in English language, and (3) all-original
3. Deadline of application is August 15, 2019.
4. An essay on any one of the following topics:
- “Is there a need for a better education system in your country?”
- “Do grades still matter?”
- “How important is student diversity and learning and experiencing other cultures to education?”
- “Can Third World countries still catch up with the competition with regard to academic excellence?”
- “What are the qualities of the 21st century global student?”
- “21stcentury information discernment: is the Internet a boon or bane?”
POST SOURCE: https://link.studyportals.com/TOEFL_SSP
BBnaija news11 months ago
BBNaija 2020: Nigerians react as Biggie sends Tolanibaj out of diary room [VIDEO]
BBnaija news11 months ago
BBNaija 2020: Ebuka unveils new twists on 1st Sunday eviction show
BBnaija Result10 months ago
BBnaija 2020: See Housemate That Has Highest Vote (Week 7 Voting Results)
BIOGRAPHY11 months ago
Lilo BBNaija Biography | Age | State Of Origin | Profession Career